Monday, July 2, 2018

Paul Vicente: Sea Glass Series Month 1/6

My name is Paul Vicente I am 61 years old, I was born in Hartlepool, England to an English mother and a French father. My profession is an editorial Photographer on a freelance basis. I first started collecting sea glass and other objects around 2006 as my local hometown beaches were covered in glass and driftwood etc. My passion for the sea and coast has been with me since childhood. I have found lots of interesting stuff on the beach including a child's Princess throne.




 I have my own sea glass selling and info page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PaulsSeaGlass/. In 2017 I founded The International Sea Glass Society. An alternative group which promotes friendship amongst the beach combing society. We are doing really well. 



Why I, Melissa purchase from Paul: His love of sea glass shows in his posts about the beach. Whether they are of the sea glass he finds to the artistic photos he takes of the beach itself. I have learned a great deal through him and about Art Deco Sunderland Art Glass which is the shards of the glass he finds on his beaches. They are the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen. His multis which  is the close up pictured above are my favorite! His love of sea glass has him creating display cases and creating a community of sea glass enthusiasts as well as sharing his knowledge and his beach glass finds.






Here are some pieces Creative Art By ME has made with Paul's finds:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeArtbyME




No comments:

Post a Comment