Monday, December 10, 2012

Getting Thru The Holidays


Seems like I run around like a chicken with my head cut off every December! I know even with a little planning somethings have gone smoother this year. Our daughters nutcracker performances were not messed up this year by our own fault and volunteering to paint the shoes this year for the Fort Wayne Ballet has been one of the best decisions I made this year. I am awaiting to here how much money they raised for the girls costumes for next years show.  I have to admit for the past three years I am attached to some of the old costumes but, know that change is good! I have been working on new work for my Etsy shop almost every month. Next year I am going to have some really new and original pieces of art that will be in the shop as well.   Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god I totally know how you feel. December I'm like, hmm..should I crochet 10 hats for everyone, make cards, paint tiny paintings, or what! I have like no cash so good luck I love those ballet slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got asked to do more for the Cinderella production this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this year's shoes if you get to do more :)

    ReplyDelete