Thursday, June 21, 2012


I feel like a busy bee lately. Creating, listing, photographing and submitting. Today I had a few minutes to work on my about page for my Etsy shop. I have an art show this summer that I am submitting work into. I was disappointed in my time thou. I didn't get to finish a piece in time to submit it, but hope to find some more time to submit it in maybe next years show. I have shows I need to apply for for the fall and on the hunt for one this winter. I have plans to have a Christmas in July sale the whole month. Life is full and I am so grateful! :) The two pictures here are the works I am submitting into the summer art show and the link is for my about me page at my Etsy Shop.


                                               http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeArtbyME/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment